SufficientForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst pain I EVER felt

Go down

Worst pain I EVER felt Empty Worst pain I EVER felt

So, I got an ear infection. Well, two to be exact. It's the worst pain I've ever had. My ear feels like I'm being stabbed repeatedly with a razor blade.

I had gone to the doctor on Monday because my ear was clogged due to excess ear wax. They flushed it and I could ear ten times better. I went over to a friends house and swam. (biggest mistake ever BTW) The next morning I woke up and my ear was kinda clogged. So, I was pissed then I just turned my head over and it was liquid. It all came out. I was relieved that it wasn't wax again. But, my ear kept dripping this crap all day. Then, last night around 10. The pain kicked in. Oh man, you have no idea. I thought it was so bad. So, I took a ibuprofen and the pain mostly went away. But, I couldn't sleep because it still hurt. So, was up all night and at 8 in the morning I went to the doctor and he said I had a inner ear infection and a mid ear infection. He prescribed me some ear drops and some anti bacteria pills or w.e. I've taken them and I've taken more ibuprofen. It still hurts like a mother fucker you better hope you never get a ear infection. It's fucking horrible.

TL;DR

Got ear cleaned out, ear got worse, two ear infections, WORST, PAIN, EVER!
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Worst pain I EVER felt :: Comments

๖ۣۜSpyro

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:02 pm by ๖ۣۜSpyro

I had an ear infection worse then yours... Woke up and my whole right side of my ear was bleeding, blood on my pillow on my shoulder everywhere. I went to the bathroom thinking my ear was clogged iwth ear wax and I seen all the blood

Doctor said mid ear infection and there was a cut somehow 0.o

Back to top Go down

Monyery14

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:03 pm by Monyery14

I been in the same situation, just got to be tough man. Hope you feel better.

Back to top Go down

MegaTron

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:04 pm by MegaTron

It can't be worse than stepping on
Worst pain I EVER felt 6a00e54ef4f37688340133f18b47f8970b-800wi

Back to top Go down

Karney

Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:05 pm by Karney

I had an ear infection when i was younger and had to have surgery, Painful stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum