SufficientForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Religious people now planning on boycotting oreo cookies

+7
->INSPIRED<-
CrossHairs
LightningBolt
Ohio_Drew
Popeye
☻Andre☻
Akuma
11 posters

Go down

Religious people now planning on boycotting oreo cookies Empty Religious people now planning on boycotting oreo cookies

Post by Akuma Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:41 pm

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/how-could-you-boycott-a-cookie

Religious people now planning on boycotting oreo cookies Enhanced-buzz-10289-1340717502-3

Religious people now planning on boycotting oreo cookies Enhanced-buzz-9602-1340718629-14

Religious people now planning on boycotting oreo cookies Enhanced-buzz-7079-1340718628-5

Religious people now planning on boycotting oreo cookies Enhanced-buzz-23466-1340718632-1

Religious people now planning on boycotting oreo cookies Enhanced-buzz-10248-1340718631-5
Akuma
Akuma

Back to top Go down

Religious people now planning on boycotting oreo cookies Empty Re: Religious people now planning on boycotting oreo cookies

Post by ☻Andre☻ Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:44 pm

wait what?? How does this have to do with oreos
☻Andre☻
☻Andre☻

Back to top Go down

Religious people now planning on boycotting oreo cookies Empty Re: Religious people now planning on boycotting oreo cookies

Post by Popeye Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Your title is misleading. Its not "religious people", its "religious fanatics". My girlfriend is religious and she does not support any of this, and doesn't mind gays or lesbians.
Popeye
Popeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohio_Drew Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:46 pm

Popeye wrote:Your title is misleading. Its not "religious people", its "religious fanatics". My girlfriend is religious and she does not support any of this, and doesn't mind gays or lesbians.

What religion does she follow? It is technically religious people.
I don't call anyone a fanatic, they only follow their beliefs to the core.
Ohio_Drew
Ohio_Drew

Back to top Go down

Post by LightningBolt Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:46 pm

Popeye wrote:Your title is misleading. Its not "religious people", its "religious fanatics". My girlfriend is religious and she does not support any of this, and doesn't mind gays or lesbians.

No sir the title should be " people that hate gays" not only religious people hate gays
LightningBolt
LightningBolt

Back to top Go down

Post by CrossHairs Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 pm

A more fitting title would be religious group, as this does not imply that all religious people are participating in the boycott.
@boycott- They will probably get more sales by supporting gays than they will lose from the people that will boycott them as a result.
CrossHairs
CrossHairs

Back to top Go down

Post by ->INSPIRED<- Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:50 pm

I'm religious and I still buy Oreos. In fact I run the christian group forums here on SufficientForums. So that just shows how religious I am. And with that being said I still buy oroes, and don't really mind what the company is doing.
->INSPIRED<-
->INSPIRED<-

Back to top Go down

Post by Cykn Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Ohio_Drew wrote:

What religion does she follow? It is technically religious people.
I don't call anyone a fanatic, they only follow their beliefs to the core.

100% Agreed, you can still be religious and not hate gays, but then you're not truly a "Religious Person" nor a "Religious Fanatic". On my opinion about the subject I hate how they express their hatred for gays publicly, it's really not right.... I don't hate gays it's their decision, but I am not backing them up, lol.
I am tired of Religious people causing so many disputes, wars, and overall negative impacts on society... Personally I am agnostic, I just wish everyone would accept their isn't any valuable proof of their Billions of different types of religion and just work together as a society. Sorry If I offended anyone, I could drag on forever on that subject.
Cykn
Cykn

Back to top Go down

Post by ☢scu☡e-gore☢ Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:52 pm

I'm sure whoever makes oreos isn't too fucking worried about a couple of religious psychos. All i na days work.
☢scu☡e-gore☢
☢scu☡e-gore☢

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowen Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:53 pm

I agree, this is only for religious fanatics. (And of course the trolls)

Nowhere in the Bible does anything imply that you shouldn't buy cookies from people who support the gaiety. I don't support gay prides (as in participating in the prides), as we have enough of these yearly prides here in Denmark, but I actually appreciate their company as they are very unique and funny.

Take that from a Christian. (And no, I do not eat oreo's, they do not taste good at all.. Rather buy something less expensive and better in taste)..

I cannot really take any of these comments seriously. There are 33,000 comments in that message and I expect most of those to be trolls.
Rowen
Rowen

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomXD Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Face palms everywhere.

The most simple shit can cause an uproar now-a days.
RandomXD
RandomXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum