SufficientForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No body can flow to this!! try if you can i will call you the best rapper today

2 posters

Go down

No body can flow to this!! try if you can i will call you the best rapper today Empty No body can flow to this!! try if you can i will call you the best rapper today

Post by Jervyn Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Oke i found these talented gangsta rappers from the 90's and then i found their instrumental on youtube check it out no rapper can flow to this other by themself

Jervyn
Jervyn

Back to top Go down

No body can flow to this!! try if you can i will call you the best rapper today Empty Re: No body can flow to this!! try if you can i will call you the best rapper today

Post by CyberPimp™ Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Damn, I like the beat.
CyberPimp™
CyberPimp™

Back to top Go down

No body can flow to this!! try if you can i will call you the best rapper today Empty Re: No body can flow to this!! try if you can i will call you the best rapper today

Post by Jervyn Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Yaa all beats from ruthless records will you like them em out its nwa (Eazy-e, ice cube, dj-yella Dr.Dre and mc ren) above the law, bg knocc out and gangsta dresta, bone thugs n harmoney and the doc and many others check em out !
Jervyn
Jervyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down